Saturday, June 2, 2007

Quad City Air Show

This afternoon on a whim Brett & I decided to head out and see if we could catch a glimpse of the Quad City Air Show that is in town this weekend. We found a great little spot to watch the show. Brett was our designated photographer:

(And yes, that is a cornfield in the foreground)

As always, you can click the photos to enlarge them.





And my personal favorite:



Excellent job, Brett!

We plan on heading back out there tomorrow to catch more of the show, so hopefully I will have more pictures to share with you then. : )

1 comment:

BrookeWalsh said...

Holy crap, is that corn? I haven't been around corn in about a week, but last time I saw Minnesota corn it was less than half as tall. Wow, way to go Iowa corn farmers!

The air show looks cool too ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails