Monday, December 24, 2007

'Bout Time for a Blog Post?

My apologies for my recent lack of blog posts. I have been very busy with work, Christmas, yada, yada, yada... That, and we really haven't done anything interesting lately. ;)

Yesterday, however, we had a great time hanging out with our friends Dean & Michelle. We went and took some pictures in front of Palmer College & Capri College (where Michelle goes to Massage Therapy School) for their Christmas frame ornament collection. After that we went to their place for 2 exciting rounds of Settlers of Catan, yummy dinner, and good conversation. :)

Today, Brett & I decided to partake in the Christmas ritual of sugar-cookie baking. In our house, Christmas just isn't Christmas until we have baked some sugar cookies.

Other than Christmas cookies, an exciting lunch at Applebee's and a trip to the grocery store, our day pretty much consisted of watching movies. We watched 1/2 of Superbad (if you want to be disgusted, rent this movie) and Pirates of the Caribbean- At World's End (long, but good). Last night at Dean & Michelle's we watched Ocean's Thirteen (also good).

I am sure I will have more to report tomorrow. Merry Christmas Eve!

1 comment:

the sheldons said...

Those are pretty much the cutest cookies ever!!!!!!! Thanks, now I need to go to WalMart and go buy some because I am crazy craving them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails