Saturday, January 5, 2008

Silly Google

I linked this new super-cool hit counter thing to my blog through Google Analytics. One of my favorite features of it is that it shows you a map of the United States that shows where in the country everyone is reading your blog from. Upon further inspection today, I noticed that Michigan was looking less mitten-shaped and more blob-shaped than usual. In addition, the Florida Keys are looking more peninsula-like than archipelago-esque.

(as always, click to enlarge)

Silly Google.

P.S. I have not had any hits from the greater San Diego area in quite some time. That means that all y'all are totally busted. :-P

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Well, Minnesota looks awesome.

Mom said...

Thank you for prodding me to check your blog. Loved the info and ALL the pictures. I especially enjoyed hearing your comments about the caucus. I think more people would vote if they had THAT kind of access to the candidates and issues, I know I would. All I know is what I hear on the news...
P.S. Moose is QUITE handsome. Please give him my regards... : )

dean and chelle said...

blob-shaped and archipelago-shaped!?!!?? You're awesome Amy!! Remember when Trix cereal used to have a "find the rabbit" contest in its commercials? I think the state that looked like a mitten was one of them where you had to find him.

I finally got google analytics to work and I owe it all to you! Thank you so much. But of course I have another question. If someone does a keyword search for you and it says what they keywords are, is there a way to tell who it was that was typing them in?

dean and chelle said...

P.S. Did you get to draw on your map you posted with your awesome new mouse-pen?

dean and chelle said...

On a totally different side note, may I request you do a blog that explains what 'andsometimesy' is because I cannot figure it out for the life of me?!!?

Related Posts with Thumbnails