Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Winter

I think I blinked and missed fall. I had the best of intentions and was planning on going out and taking some pictures of all of the beautiful fall leaves... and before I knew it they were gone. This was the view out my front door this weekend. Can you make out the tiny snow flurries? I promise they are there.

To get into the spirit of the season, I decided to make an apple pie from scratch. A patient brought us some yummy apples from her very own apple tree. I think I get two points for using locally grown apples. ;-)

And here is the delicious end result (a-la-mode, of course):

3 comments:

Adolescent Family said...

YUM! Maybe you could bring one to Thanksgiving? :)

BrookeWalsh said...

Yum! How'd you make the crust?

Amy said...

The crust like the bottom crust or the crust like the topping?

Related Posts with Thumbnails