Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Where Have You Been All My Life?


I seriously cannot tell you how many times in my life I have said "Why can't they just make a glossary and an index all in one?!?" I always thought it would make life easier. Well, someone over at the big textbook publishing company must have heard me. I was overjoyed today when I opened my Organizational Behavior textbook (talk about a sentence I never thought I'd type!) and found this beautiful GLINDEX to help me figure out not only the definition, but also the location of expectancy theory. I am wholeheartedly in favor of anything that saves time, effort, and paper!

1 comment:

BrookeWalsh said...

That is awesome! I don't use enough books that would call for such a thing to be annoyed by a non glindex, but I am still cheering for the glindex.

Hip hip, hooray!

Related Posts with Thumbnails