Thursday, December 30, 2010

Just in Time for the Cold...

Sweet feet and little hats to match!  I whipped up these baby booties and some matching baby hats to send to a friend in California that had a baby ohhhhhh, ummmmm..... a month ago?  I promise I will become a more punctual crafter now that work is not sucking all my energy.  (Did I mention that I had my last day of work?  Yippee!)

Anywho, I made the baby booties from a pattern found in this book, and the hats I cheated as usual and used my knifty knitter.  Now they are on their way to a good home.  I hope they like them!  :)

1 comment:

Boo21's Mom said...

How cute! I've never used one of those knitters, but it looks like fun. Last day of work and now wait for that girl of yours to arrive! Enjoy this time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails