Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hailey’s First Trip to San Diego

Hailey’s first trip to San Diego happened to coincide with Easter weekend.  I was really nervous about the trip, but Hailey was AMAZING on the drive.  She did so great, she is such a good little road-tripper. 

Taking breaks helped break up the car seat time for Hailey. 

We got in late Saturday (but not so late that we couldn’t go enjoy dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant!)
Sunday it was Easter and time for Miss Hailey to open her very first Easter Basket!  (With a little help from mom and dad of course). 

I had no idea what to put in an Easter basket for a baby, but I think I did a pretty good job.  :)

Her basket is bigger than she is this year!

After opening her Easter basket, we posed for a family picture.

Later that day, Hailey got to meet her Great-Grandma!

We were fortunate that we got to see the majority of our relatives Easter weekend.  Our lucky little baby even got to take her first trip to the beach and pose with her mom, dad, and Grandpa!

2 comments:

Boo21's Mom said...

What a cutie you have there!

Alia said...


Hi!

I'm your follower.

I really love your blog!

Keep up the good work!

U have a gorgeous baby! Makes me wanna have one too ;)

Do visit my blog at
http://aliascreativelife.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails