Monday, June 20, 2011

Ebelskivers

I made some Ebelskivers over the weekend! These are also known as "pancake puffs." My dear sweet grandma gave us a handy dandy electric Ebelskiver maker the last time we were in San Diego and I am now completely addicted to making them! It's really a lot of fun.

The Ebelskiver Cookbook has so many neat ideas from breakfast to appetizers. I am totally inspired and will probably be bringing them as a dish to the next several potlucks I attend.

The first ones we tried were the Cinnamon Ebelskivers. Topped with a little maple syrup and powdered sugar they were delicious!

2 comments:

Koci said...

These look amazing! I had never heard of ebelskivers before, but they definitely look like something I want to learn more about. Yum!!

Alicia@CharityWedding said...

My dream is to take food pics like you do!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails