Thursday, September 13, 2007

A Quilt for Abri


Today I embarked on my latest adventure: sewing a baby quilt for Abri, the soon-to-be-born daughter of our friends Corey & Renee. I have never really sewn anything before, so the adventurous part comes in learning how the heck I am going to do this. Once I figure out what I am doing, I should have it together in no time at all. I will keep you updated with more pictures as I get more done. But for now, the picture shows the fabrics that I will be using. Abri is going to have a jungle themed room and I thought this fabric was just perfect, and it actually came in a bundle so all of the fabrics coordinate really well. That soft green fabric is a flannel that I will be using for the back of the quilt.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails