Sunday, November 29, 2009

Stories from San Diego: Theodore's Treasures

Meet Theodore (aka Theo).


Theo is Brett's parent's cat. Theo has a little bit too much free time on his hands. He should maybe consider taking up a hobby like woodworking or pottery or perhaps volunteering somewhere. Theodore likes to occupy his time by collecting random objects from around the house and stashing them in his food bowl. It can be anything really-hair ties, bobby pins, pens, etc.-but for some reason it seems like it's usually my stuff. On our most recent trip, I woke up one morning to find my eyelash curler in the cat food bowl.


Like I said, Theo: you need a hobby.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

That is too funny! I'm sitting here laughing really hard! Who knew that a cat could be a klepto?

Related Posts with Thumbnails