Saturday, November 24, 2007

Bowling

Well, I may have spoken too soon about our bowling team kicking butt. We got our butts kicked last week on bowling night. The guys we played bowled multiple turkeys each game, which was certainly difficult to compete with. Although, according to the score board our team won because the guys we played were not so smart and deleted their handicap. In an effort to keep things on the up and up we let them count their handicap on their total score and we got totally clobbered. Better luck next week. Fortunately for us, one of our team-mates has a good friend who is a semi-professional bowler. He will be giving us pointers when we practice next week.

1 comment:

the sheldons said...

That is so cool that you guys are on a bowling team. I had no clue that you guys were bowlers! We would love to go bowling with you guys sometime and you could show me a things or two because I seriously suck at it. I do a backflip if I bowl over 100.

Related Posts with Thumbnails