Sunday, September 27, 2009

Packing Boxes


Packing has begun at the Vowles house. Four years of accumulated nick-knacks, furniture, portable adjusting tables, etc. is all being loaded up for our cross-country move.


With packing comes the predictable disorganized mayhem, but I'm pretty sure this is unavoidable. Please note that this is not the usual standard of cleanliness for my home. Please don't judge me. ;)

We are pretty much out of boxes at this point. We tried so hard to save boxes for this occasion, but many of them were damaged in the great basement flood of '08 when most of Iowa was underwater. We are going to try to score more packing boxes from the school tomorrow so that packing can continue. Now, if only we actually knew where all of these boxes are eventually going to end up... More updates to follow on that front. :)

1 comment:

Adolescent Family said...

I just read your last 3 posts. It looks like you guys are having your last bits-o-fun before you get moved! Let me just say, there have been so many days we have said 'wish we were hangin' out with Brett & Amy today' or 'I wish we were going to lunch with the gang today'. We miss seeing you guys and can't wait to hear if your going to be close! My packing sympathy is with you! See you soon! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails