Monday, April 23, 2007

Carne Asada

¿Cómo se dice "yummy" en Español?

This weekend we decided to introduce our friends Derek and April to Carne Asada. Neither of them had ever even heard of it, much less tasted it. We enjoyed a full feast of beans, really yummy Mexican rice, chips, salsa, and of course, carne asada. It was delicious and Derek and April are now big carne asada fans.

Here are the guys at the grill:


Brett & Amy: Bringing south of the border flavor to America's heartland since 2006. : )

2 comments:

BrookeWalsh said...

I, too, have been campaigning for Mexican food in the Midwest. Although I have become careful of what people refer to as "good," I have yet to visit this world market my sister-in-law told me about. I suspect we might have better food here than you do in Davenport, but I'll have to report back after I've tasted it.

However, the Indian food here is incredible. After tasting it, I think I would turn my nose up at what most of San Diego offers.

Anonymous said...

You will have to show us this Carne Asada in June. Can't make a comment until we've tasted, now can we? Its good it turned out well, and why not?, and your friends liked it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails