Friday, September 30, 2011

Making Baby Shirts is My New Obsession

I'm sure you all remember the onesies I decorated long ago for Brooke & Joe's first son, Truman.  Believe it or not, I have actually spent a good deal of time trying to figure out how I was going to out-do myself for their latest addition, Keen. 

Well, never fear.  After a bit of soul-searching (and a bit of Pinterest searching) I think I've done it! 

I actually made the shirts themselves from scratch.  From scratch!

Here is Hailey modeling my prototype: 
Once I knew I had the pattern down, I could move on to the fun stuff:  the decorating! 

Here is Necktie Onesie 2.0.  Complete with vest.  I think it's pretty much amazing. 
Since Brooke is a photographer, a little photographer's assistant shirt was a must!  Could this be any cuter?!?

And lastly, a "K" for Keen. 


Coming up next:  An "H" for Miss Hailey, and something seriously cute for Thanksgiving!! 

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I love them so much it makes me smile with glee. My photographer friends all want a photographer shirt for their babies!

Someday you will be on etsy, right?

You're amazing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails